April 04, 2008

My First Post

After much torment from all of you BEGGING me to blog, and a little down time at work, I have decided I might as well join you all in this blogfest! I moved back to St. George nearly two weeks ago and am loving it. Currently living with the parentals, which isn't bad, I just feel like a mooch. Nate and I are dating, for real, not phone dates anymore and that makes me happy. I work for the new tv station called Utah's RTN, we run old shows like Hogans Heroes, Happy Days, and my Pops favorite, Bonanza (just to name a few). I like my job so far and am loving the warm weather down here. I do miss my sister and friends up in the SLC but realize this is where I need to be. Last weekend was so much fun spending time with my wonderful friends that came down to visit and I'm so glad Nate had some boys to golf with on saturday because frankly, I just haven't picked up the sport... YET! I've got to find some left-handed clubs first =] Alex is coming down for the weekend and I'm stoked to see her, no huge plans. Nate and I might join Beau, Tiffy and Andie in Mesquite for some fun in the sun. So tell me friends... as boring as it was... how did I do on my very first blog? Ha ha!

4 comments:

Livin' it and Lovin' it! said...

I am so excited you are a blogger!!!! LOL good luck picking up left handed golf. some sports should just be left to the boys... Me personally am a put put fan beyond that is too competative.... Love ya cuz!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I am so glad that I ran into you. We for sure need to get together. We are going to have a bbq (not sure when) but you guys should come.

*Angie* said...

Helloo jess...sorry I didn't call you back when you called me back because you were sorry that you didn't call me back. ha ha. I'll give you a try tomorrow...i need many more details than this blog is giving me, but I am so happy that you finally caved. I feel like "I win" just kidding.

Tiffany said...

JESS .... YAHOO!! I'm glad you're a blogger now - okay I just joined the blogging world a few months ago too but still I'm so glad! Yes - for sure lets plan a day this week and play ... a girlie getaway would be WONDERFUL! Love ya girl!