July 02, 2008

Better Blogging

This is my new favorite blog background and I got it from looking at my Aunt Cindy's page! Thanks Cind =) I'm learning how to tweak the blog just a bit as to not look like such a rookie.

It's the final countdown ladies and gentlemen... 5 weeks til the party aka wedding, and can I tell you I am SOOOOOOOO ready to be done planning this thing!! Not complaining, just telling the truth.

I've been reading a lot the last few months and I wish I knew people down here to start a book club with but I really don't know many. Anyway in MY own personal book club I've read the Twilight Series and am starting The Host. I also read Lovely Bones. All good reads I must say.

Nate and I found an apartment and he will be moving in mid-July sometime. We really don't do anything real exciting right now with all the wedding stuff going on. We've been running nearly every night and as a beginner I am pretty ok with the fact that I ran a mile in under 10 minutes. To all of you crazy marathoners (yes i know its not a word) don't laugh at my speed!

This weekend we are going camping with my family and Nate's mom and brother too. I'm excited to actually do something non-wedding related for the weekend!! I will make sure to take some pics to post it should be an entertaining weekend!! Everyone have a safe and fun holiday whatever you do!!

9 comments:

Cindy Davis said...

Jess you are to kind! I do have to admit however that my inspiration comes from Aubrey. She has been a big help to me with my blog! I am glad her inspiration can be passed along! Your page looks terrific! I can't believe your getting married. I have Amanda turning 16 in a few days, my little niece getting married...I don't know if my heart can handle it! This weekend we are just hanging out here, Sunday is the big day for Amanda and she wants to go to Veyo, nothing much else planned. Have a great time camping! Love You!

Livin' it and Lovin' it! said...

Hey Cuz,
Aunt Cindy is too kind, I found my background because of her blog as well!!! Love the new layout it looks fabulous!!! Sorry I cut out on you today!!!! 5 weeks it will be here before you know it! and just so you know I am currently reading the twilight series and I think I am falling hard core for Edward!!!!! Have a great time camping this weekend and I am certain I will talk to you soon, Like tomorrow! Congrats on the new apartment as well, you are one step closer!!! Love you!!!

Rob Sara and Cole said...

FINALLY!!!! Yes I remember Nate from college. You are such a cute couple!! I am so excited for you! Love you!!!

Tiffany said...

I had the same background for awhile - it's way cute! How fun to go camping, we haven't gone once this year we should plan one together that would be WAY FUN!! Hope you have fun ... so sad we weren't home last night :(! Love ya lots!

AJ and Cindy said...

Hey! I am so glad I can see your blog! Jess we are SO happy for you!I can't wait to see pics of the wedding. You guys are so cute, and I am so excited for you!!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Jess lets get together soon! PS my neighborhood/ward has a book club (a lot of the Bunco people are in it). You should just come with me - however I have never gone but if you wanted to go I would. Also I think there might be an opening in our Bunco group - would you be interested? Call me we can chat about it.

Kyle and Amy said...

Your way too good for me now! Your blog looks awesome. Sorry we were in Provo for the weekend with Kyles Family! Lets hang out soon though when are you guys coming to Cedar?

Brittany said...

5 weeks? Crazy!! I run and I've never made it under 10 min miles!!!You rock!

Anonymous said...

So good to see you at your shower you look gorgeous! Sad I will miss the big day love the blog!