.jpg)
1- Where did you meet? Our Freshman year down here at Dixie!
2- How long did you date before you were married? only 7 months, we knew each other long before though.
3- How long have you been married for? Going on week 3 hahaha.
4- What does he do that surprises you? Lots of things really, still getting used to the fact that we live together. It's a good time :)
5- What's your favorite feature about him? Gotta be the eyes! (Not sure he even knows that)
6 - What's your favorite quality about him? His humor/communication, it's a lot like mine, we understand each other.
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? He calls me "J"
8- What's his favorite color? well... he wears a lot of blue... but he said green when I asked him... probably because of my eyes hahaha jk
9- What's his favorite food? He loves his steak, medium RARE :)
10-What is his favorite sport? He played football but I'm going to say he likes baseball better. GO DODGERS!!!
11- Who said I love you first? He did. No freakin way was I going to :)
12- When and where was your first kiss? The first visit that he came up to SLC to visit me, at my apartment. We waited til after midnight so we could tell people it wasn't the FIRST day. We had talked on the phone every night for 2-3 hours a night for 3 weeks. It was pretty much magical :)
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We've been camping quite bit this summer and 4-wheeling. We like movies & we LOVE eating sushi together! (It's our favorite)
14-Do you have kids? NO NO NO NOT YET
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He's likes to cook and is actually a lot better than me (oops! I'm not doing so hot in the new wife category)
16- How old is he? He is 25
17- What's his favorite type of music? It varies! But he definitely isn't into the Christian rock station I catch myself listening to sometimes haha
18- What do you admire most about him? He's very loving/patient. He doesn't get angry with me even when he could. He doesn't raise his voice.
19-What's his favorite past time? Football?! I'm pretty sure
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Yeah he's trying to read it right now but I won't let him.
I love you Nate!!!
Repost it if you want to.

2 comments:
Hey, it was great to to be at your wedding! You were beautiful!!!! When can I come to the Lords house to visit? If you are coming up, you better call! Hope married life is awesome!Love you
PS I have funny stories about our friend, call me when you have a min.
Hey Jess. I found your blog and decided to try this way. I REALLY REALLY need a mailing address for you to get your wedding present mailed out! Let me know you can e-mail me at b_cherise17@hotmail.com
Post a Comment