November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jess

This is my first post on this thing, and I think it is being done at a good time. Jessica Ann is one year older tomorrow!! I don't have much to say about her being one year older, but I do have something to say about the person that she is and how happy she makes me. There has never been anyone in my life that has made me happier. I am blessed to have her everyday smiling back at me, and making me be a better man. I just want to tell you that I love you , and I can't imagine where my life would have lead without you in it. Thank you for teaching me how to love and how to care not only for you, but all of the other people that surround us daily. You are an example to me by the way you care about so many other people in this life. I am grateful that you will be the mommy of my kids, and how lucky they will be to have you as their example and teacher. You may think that you are inadequate, but you are an exceptional woman and a light to everyone that knows you. Happy birthday J. I love you.

11 comments:

Karlee said...

Oh Nate. That was so cute! You two really are so good for each other. I'm so glad you guys are happy, and I also can't wait to see your smiling faces in Cedar City! We are going to have so much fun. And Happy Birthday Jess! I hope it's a good one. I wish we could be there to share it with you. Love ya!

The Sutherland's said...

So Nate doesn't know me but Jess does and Nate those were some super nice and sweet words you just left for your lovely wife. Jess happy birthday tomorrow hope the day is great! Love ya girl

Heather & Josh said...

Wow Nate that sure was nice of you to post that about sweet Jess. Happy Birthday tomorrow girl. I'm sure I'll call you, but I just want you to know that I love you.

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Oh.. that is sweet. My hubby could take lessons. Happy Birthday Jess. One year older and wiser too... Lets get together soon!

Anonymous said...

What a nice husband! Happy BDAY Jess! Hope all is well in SUNNY St. George

Livin' it and Lovin' it! said...

How sweet is Nate!!!!! But I already knew that!!!! That's why we love him! Happy birthday cuz!!! I love you and can't wait to see you guys around christmas, who knows maybe we'll get lucky and have a baby right around then!!!!! Love you hope your birthday rocks!

Nesting with Grace said...

what a thoughtful thing to do :)
Happy Birthday! I hope all is well...sounds like it is great!

The Blanchard Family said...

I sure love you and miss you this November. .(our birthday month) only one of the things we have that are the same!!! Happy Happy Birthday!! What an incredibly sweet and special post from Nate! Tell him hi and have a fabulous 26th year!!!!

::dallas:: said...

now, that was super cute!!

Adam & Alissa said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN! I sure love you Jess! Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I miss you!

Devin + Kari said...

You my friend are a superfluous suck-up. Way to go Jess you turned my bud into a gay... Remember when we were bad asses? Remember before these women came into our lives and turned us soft? Remember how much that sucked? Love you guys.