April 14, 2008
Good Morning!
Well, I've been in St. George for three weeks and life is great! Nate and I have been dating and trying our best not to talk about the upcoming events, easier said than done :) Last week we were at the Temple a lot, we saw the Joseph Smith movie (which I've seen before but not for a while) and it got me thinking... I don't know that I would have been able to survive back then. I'd like to think that I would have enough faith and physical strength to endure what they went through but I do have my doubts about it. It really made me stop and think about how lucky we are, not to be forced from our homes on numerous occasions because of what we know to be true. That alone is such a blessing. Not to mention the medical advancements of today that many could not survive without. I guess what I'm trying to say is I am so grateful for my life and for the gospel. I finally feel at peace with myself and know that I am on the right path again. It's never easy, and sometimes we struggle wondering if it really is worth it, but that's what is so great about this journey in life... we get to decide that for ourselves. Other than that Alex came down again this weekend and the three Davis girls went shopping for our upcoming cruise to Mexico!!!! We haven't really had a family vacation since Disneyland in '97 (I think). I am so excited!!! We're porting out of New Orleans and will be gone for ten days total. Don't worry I catch enough rays for all of you ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am totally jealous that you are going to Mexico. That sounds so fun. But I get to go to Hawaii in June, so I won't be jealous for long. I am so happy that you are doing so good. I love you and am so thankful to have such a great friend. I was looking through some pretty funny pictures in High School, and it just reminded me how much I love you.
I love you girl! I am so glad that you are happy and have found Nate! It is so good to have great friends that you can see only every once in a while and start right where you left off before! And I am jealous about MEXICO!
ok so i don't really know how to blog... i guess you could say that. you are going to have to show me a few things.
I am so jealous. We need to get together. I keep thinkin how excited I am that I have an old friend down here. We need to take advantage of it. Plus I want to meet Nate. Call me some time this week.
Post a Comment