September 30, 2008

Tiffany is searching...

I'm posting this for my friend Tiffany. She takes some amazing photos and I'm really just trying to help her get the word out. Check out her blog!

*MODEL SEARCH*I am looking for models for my new and upcoming website and blog. I need those of all ages, let me specify …. Maternity (girl that is 30-40 weeks along), newborn, approx a 6 mo. old baby (who can sit but cannot crawl yet), 5-10 year old, teenager, senior, and a family. I may even pick TWO seniors for my models. Please e-mail me a picture of you or your child or family relating to the above stated to tiffanydphotography@yahoo.com. You have TWO weeks to get the pictures sent to me, they must be in my inbox by Saturday October 4, 2008. I will pick one from each group needed. If picked you will receive a free photo session and a free 8x10. I am SO excited for this … please start e-mailing all your darling pictures in!! Thanks for playin’!Veiw my blog at photographybytiffanyd.blogspot.com

6 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Hey...I haven't talked to you in a while. I would love to know how married life is going and what you two are up to?

I think Andrew and I may be coming down to SG in a few weeks so if we do we will give you a call so we can double!

aelster02 said...

Hey,
If she wants to photograph Irelyn as her 6month old, I would be willing to help her out. Is she in St. George?

Mendy said...

Hey Jess it is Mendy I just saw your blog on ash's so I am going to add you to my friends ok. good to see ya and you looked so pretty at your wedding!!!

Casey & LaTisha said...

Hey Jess its LaTisha. I am glad u found us on this i didnt know you had one! We relly do need to hang out soon maybe we can get together next week sometime.

aelster02 said...

WHERE ARE YOUR WEDDING PICTURES???? I'm still waiting!!!!

Adam & Alissa said...

I am going to give you the same lecture I gave Tiff! If you aren't going to move up here than at least update your blog so I can feel like I am a part of your life! If you can't handle that than move your cute butt up here!

I still love you but you are in trouble!


PS We changed our address to http://web.me.com/alissaingersoll

Keep in touch will ya!