March 19, 2009

Latest and the greatest...

Last weekend was great!!! Three of my best friends were down here and I got to see them all. Joelle and Dane came over on Saturday morning for breakfast and I was dying... if somebody will teach me how to post a video from your cell phone on here you'll all be rolling. We had music on and Dane definitely is his mommy's boy! He was dancing like crazy!!


Then I met up with Casi, Andrew, Cori and Stocky... Heather and Maycee!!!! It was so good to spend a little time with them all. I really do miss all my dear friends up north and wish we could all get together a lot more than we do. I held Maycee the whole time and we didn't get one picture dang it! She is such a good baby!! I can only hope when we decide to start having kids that they'll be as chill as she is. Hopefully next time we can all get together for longer.

Earlier this week was Sophie's birthday... Sophie and TJ moved into the apartments here and we are so glad they did!!! They brought over a pizza and I attempted a low budg. cake... well let's just say it tasted great but I need a few decorating tips...


Tip #1 CENTER the candles... lol


Tip #2 Don't let your husband play with knives!

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Soph... some day we'll beat the guys in Tanks!

We missed our other friend's birthday, Brett sorry we didn't get to enjoy the festivities but hope you had a great one as well! Wish you guys still lived next door, we miss you all!

I feel like we've had a busy busy month we just didn't take enough pictures. More to come shortly!

3 comments:

Sophie and TJ said...

Thanks to you guys my birthday was fantastic!!! Love the picture of the cake and tips lol you crack me up. And yes the challenge is still on for TANKS!! it's still wide open who beats the game...!! girls always rule!! lol
Love you guys..see you probably today or something:)

Kyle and Amy said...

Jess- I am for sure the WORST friend ever can you ever forgive me?! We want to see you guys- We miss ya,

JLH DMB said...

Dane LOVES you and Nate so much! That video of Dane dancing is hilarious! Dane makes me laugh...you should see when he and Stockton get together and dance, it's a site to see:) Thank you for the delicious breakfast! We love you!