Nate and I moved to Cedar, we started school again, I'm working full time, he's looking...
Don't have much time to spend together let alone on this computer (unless it's studying). We miss our friends and family and hope you're all doing well!!! Can't promise we'll write anytime soon as work and school pretty much consume our lives.
Love you guys!!!!
N&J

7 comments:
Glad to hear that you're doing okay. Nothing wrong with staying busy. I miss seeing your face at work. Karen's great to see there, but it's just not the same. Well take care and thanks for the update.
Like I said... Life is busy then you die! :)
With all the changes Obama is doing can't he work on reverse retirement, so we can enjoy life now that we are young and mobile and then stick us in a cubicle or office when we start falling apart? Just one of my many awesome ideas!
We miss you guys! I know the feeling. It is really hard to keep up with everyone when you wonder if you are even keeping up with yourself??? So are you both in summer school? I took on 6 credits for the summer block, never again! It is enough to make you lose your mind. I think it will be Fall and Spring Semesters from here on out for this girl! Good luck to you both, we love you!
It was so good to see you the other day! I feel like we never get to even though we only live a whole 30 min away:) I'm glad that you guys are doing well and hopefully we can get together soon!
Hey why did you guys move to Cedar for school??? Well Jonny and I just moved here 6 in Sept. so we should get together sometime I would love to see ya!!!!
Hey Jess! Its me your bunkmate :) I found your blog through Megs. It looks like your doing super great! I love your hair short!
JEss!! im so glad I found your blog!! how are you?! everything seems good.. its been forever!!
Post a Comment